Gates of Grace of Vancouver is a faith-based transitional housing for homeless women and children. We provide housing for nine women. We dedicate ourselves to helping women restore healthy relationships with each other, with Christ, their families and with their community.
We are a 501c3 non profit organization, operating
Our mission is to positively impact our community and change lives through a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
We offer the following:
• Upon entry into our homes we offer referrals to meet their immediate needs; vision, medical, legal assistance, food and clothing, and any addiction problems.
• We assess each individual and determine how best to help these women become stable members of our homes and our community by providing tools necessary to resolve issues that have lead to poverty and homelessness.
• Weekly bible studies, church and daily devotionals are required.
• Case management begins within the first month where we begin goal setting for each individual woman that helps them move closer to economic and social self-sufficiency. Our goal is to help them find permanent housing.
• By supporting Gates of Grace, you can help us change lives everyday.
• We don’t provide emergency housing but if you are in need of emergency housing, please call the Housing Hotline